Article: [Exclusive] Big Bang's TOP placed in Gangnam police station after training
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+422, -29] So easy for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ placed at the Gangnam police station where he can see his family and friends whenever he wants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+413, -32] Gangnam police station? How is this any different from public service??
3. [+303, -43] Training takes four weeks, why is he only now being placed? Kim Junsu was placed way before him and they enlisted at the same time
4. [+25, -4] He really has it easy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+17, -2] As if being placed at the Gangnam police station wasn't easy enough, he's in the music department ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's pretty much a civilian, might as well not have served at all f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+15, -4] I seriously want an investigation launched into the secrets of celebrity army services... how are they any different from Jung Yoora?!!!!!!!
7. [+15, -0] This is nothing compared to the strings YG can pull for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+12, -2] No different from public service... talk about special treatment
1. [+2,721, -217] Gangnam police station ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like they placed him somewhere easy because he's a celebrity
2. [+2,359, -158] He has it so easy... must be nice
3. [+2,160, -339] Talk about special treatment for celebrities, f*ck it ㅎ
4. [+783, -85] Seo In Guk enlisted today in active duty
5. [+560, -65] Soooo easy, he must've been placed in Gangnam just for being a celebrity
6. [+457, -56] How comparable to Seo In Guk's enlistment article just below this ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+416, -47] He basically got placed right next to his home... talk about special treatment
8. [+318, -24] Worst part is that he's not even a normal police soldier who has to actually take part in events, he's part of the promotional unit. All he has to do is attend concerts and take it easy while using up his vacation days.
9. [+363, -50] He'll serve this easy and then discharge and go around on TV like "I've served!" He got placed in the easiest unit there is
10. [+346, -56] Wow, getting goosebumps at the blatant display of special treatment;;;;;;;