Article: [Exclusive] Late Choi Jin Shil's daughter reveals letter sent by Swings saying "I despise myself... I want to meet you and personally apologize"
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+1,083, -39] I'm not in favor of people like him expecting a fairy tale ending where he says sorry and he's forgiven for it. I just want him to be sorry for what he did for the rest of his life. He doesn't deserve to be forgiven for what he said about those kids..
2. [+1,046, -44] I'm really not one to comment on how someone looks but he really acts exactly as ugly as he looks
3. [+965, -33] You pig, please live life using your brain
4. [+53, -3] I honestly don't believe in public apologies. Apologies should only be revealed after they are forgiven. Putting out public apologies like this is basically like demanding to be forgiven. It's another form of abuse.
5. [+51, -0] He's demanding that he be forgiven. He thinks he can do whatever he wants to these kids because they're so young. Would he still be treating them like this if their parents were still alive? How can he be like this to children who lost their parents? I would be scared to know that someone as scary as him was asking to meet with them personally. He looks like he'd kill them if they refused to forgive him. What he should be doing now is not demanding for forgiveness but halting his music career and going into reflection!
6. [+47, -3] He can apologize a hundred times over, it will never erase the pain that his lyrics inflicted upon the hearts of the children
7. [+38, -0] They say never judge a book by its cover but I think there's some truth to the cover
8. [+34, -0] He's only putting on an act now that he realizes he screwed up
9. [+31, -0] Even his apology sounds self centered. He really messed with the wrong children, what a selfish ba$tard.
10. [+30, -1] He claims to have lived in guilt for the seven years since he wrote those lyrics ㅋㅋ so why is it only now that he wants to personally meet the kids? Would he have even sent this long apology or asked to meet them if it wasn't brought back in the media?
11. [+23, -0] And what did he do during those seven years he claimed to feel so guilty? Can't tell if he's genuine or just trying to evade the situation... I'm actually proud of Junhee for being mature enough to express her anger and pain over this entire situation. You are a thousand times better than a so-called adult like Swings.
1. [+28,888, -222] The entire nation saw the tragedy that happened to Choi Jin Shil and her family. Her children were at the center of attention and so many people watched over them with broken hearts. You messed with two children you should never have touched.
2. [+23,376, -131] How could he write those lyrics when he has a family of his own
3. [+21,481, -214] Gotta give it to hip hop losers for trying to act tough all the time
4. [+17,882, -325] Just screw off you tryhard pig
5. [+15,664, -187] He's such a joke;;;
6. [+4,854, -41] He's only apologizing because it's a scandal now..
7. [+4,734, -53] Feels like he's only apologizing because people are mad about it..
8. [+4,502, -27] It's too late, you already hurt those kids; this apology is seven years late