Article: U-KISS Soohyun, "Found out about Eli's wedding through SNS, I was disappointed"
Source: 10asia via Naver
1. [+5,895, -50] I'd be frustrated as his teammate. Getting married is such a huge dent for an idol's career, Eli definitely did affect U-KISS negatively with that decision. I'm glad that the group was able to reach an understanding and support one another now though.
2. [+4,999, -41] If only U-KISS got the support they needed when they hit peak with 'Manmanhani'
3. [+2,638, -39] U-KISS did well at first. The members were talented but just never got anywhere.
4. [+396, -6] Wow.. amazing... didn't even tell the members first? Told them through SNS? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's quite the ba$tard ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+323, -6] I'm sure he's spent more years with his members than his wife, it wouldn't have hurt to tell them important things like a wedding beforehand
6. [+263, -3] He basically betrayed them twice... I'd find it so hard to forgive him
7. [+234, -5] That honestly was disrespectful of him ㅋㅋ Eli has never been the type to be grateful for his fans, he's never considerate of them
8. [+193, -2] I still remember thinking this group was going to blow up when they were promoting 'Manmanhani' and Dongho was on varieties
Article: Eli showers his wife with kisses in front of the U-KISS members
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+466, -15] Do you have to do that at the table...
2. [+388, -19] Doesn't look sweet at all, looks inappropriate given the situation
3. [+51, -5] I've seen a few couples like them around me and they usually end up getting sick of each other fast or ending up in divorce
4. [+41, -3] Am I the only one who thinks they're overdoing it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have guests over at their dinner table and they're sitting there kissing?????
5. [+40, -4] There's time and place for everything
6. [+39, -3] They were acting like this in front of all the kids at the waterpark too, they're so annoying
7. [+30, -1] It's more annoying that the woman lets her immature husband act like that at the dinner table;;; woman, you're almost turning 40 years old, come on
8. [+29, -2] Can they please keep that stuff in private