Article: Din Din, "I stop dating anyone who rejects fliers on the streets"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
Oh Sang Jin: "Ever since then, if I ever see people on the streets handing out fliers, I'll take two or three sheets at a time."
Yoo Shi Min: "If I ever met someone who coldly turned down fliers..."
DinDin: "If I was walking with my girlfriend and saw her coldly reject someone handing out a flier, I would think that I need to stop dating her. That moment shows a person's character."
1. [+983, -141] I think it depends on the situation whether you accept those fliers or not ㅋㅋ it seems a bit of a stretch to judge a person's entire character on whether they take a flier or not, no?
2. [+475, -55] How can you equate a person's character to whether they accept a flier or not?
3. [+463, -71] I really hate people who think they're so special, different, and more respectful than others for thinking a certain way
4. [+64, -1] I just stay quiet and not accept any of them. It's annoying to figure out how to throw it away.
5. [+63, -2] Then accept it for her...
6. [+60, -1] People who judge others with strict standards like this are usually never as strict with themselves
7. [+41, -3] I think it's more idiotic of him to judge a girlfriend based on how she treats a complete stranger by putting more meaning on an action than necessary;;;
8. [+40, -4] I thought this part was ridiculous too ㅋㅋ sure you can accept the flier because you feel bad for the person handing them out but does anyone actually stop to read them? People just throw them out at the nearest trash can. Instead of taking it and throwing it away, she'd rather just not accept it at all, why judge her character over that action?
9. [+32, -2] Yeah, accepting it isn't hard and we all know that those people have a certain number of fliers they need to hand out and it's not a big deal on our end to help out but if you're going to throw it out anyway, it's also your choice to not accept it. I think you can only judge someone's character if they reject it in a really cold way...
10. [+23, -1] Well I'd break up with someone who judged me over how I accepted a flier too. Since when did we have to treat people who work part time handing out fliers as charity cases?