Hyorin sets sights for the international EDM market after signing with Spinnin Records



Article: Hyorin breaks the walls of genre barriers into the world stage... a new challenge for this idol of 8 years

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+5,428, -128] Hyorin has amazing vocals and I like that she's always challenging herself. She's eight years into her career but still only 27 years old, I don't get why people are so disgruntled with her challenging herself to new things.

2. [+3,185, -111] She has the talent for it so I know she'll do well! Fighting!❤

3. [+2,926, -102] She has the vocals, dance skills, and stage command so I know she'll do well

4. [+2,830, -148] Hyorin has an aura to her skills.. she's more fit to be called a diva than an idol

5. [+2,367, -104] I wonder if she'll come back from America before the summer time... because it'd be a sad summer if we didn't have a SISTAR comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+224, -20] Even her visuals alone, she's more closely described as a pop artist.. Her talent would be wasted for her to stay as an idol in Korea

7. [+172, -11] With Hyorin's vocal talent, I would not be embarrassed to have her represent Korean singers overseas

8. [+184, -16] I always did think her skills were too good to just spend promoting in Korea...

9. [+164, -10] Starship seems to have a good eye for finding niche markets to market their artists in

10. [+125, -6] Can't believe SISTAR is already eight years running... time flies by so fast, feels like yesterday they were promoting 'Touch My Body'...

-