Article: "Powerful & Pretty" Pristin, the new up and coming rookie aiming for the rookie award
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+1,263, -137] Pledis is the company that managed to get After School to succeed during the golden age of girl groups... They have amazing marketing sense but the problem is that they lack follow up support.
2. [+925, -90] Their song's not bad but what I'm disappointed about is that they have three strong main vocals and the rest of the members aren't that bad at singing either but the song has no high notes for any of them to belt out and show that off.
3. [+753, -86] Should've just kept it as the 7 members from 'Produce 101'. There's no high note part in the song so what's the point of having two more main vocals? Nayoung and Yebin are also already the rappers but they added another one for no reason ㅋㅋㅋ Eunwoo and Shiyeon have decent vocals but there was no point in adding more members, it only makes it more chaotic. Having more isn't always the best.
4. [+593, -119] Their song is so weird
5. [+580, -156] Unfair to be setting Twice as the standard... Out of the recent debuts, I think they were the least disappointing... don't compare them to Twice quite yet.
6. [+164, -32] I wonder why they chose this song of all songs... The song changes too fast to keep up with. There's no high note... They have better songs on their album than this ㅠㅠ
7. [+179, -41] Hmm... the song has no impact
8. [+149, -34] Their title track has no killing part
9. [+144, -36] They needed a strong first song... and this one's pretty bad
10. [+36, -5] Aigoo... Pledis was given all the tools for success and they fell short