Dara attends press conference for her music movie 'One Step'





Article: Can 'One Step' with Han Jae Suk x Sandara Park continue the miracle of 'Once'

Source: News 24 via Naver

1. [+2,625, -117] Never have I been so turned off by a casting

2. [+1,579, -65] You can tell from the photos already that her acting's like "Look, I'm acting"

3. [+1,035, -51] I like Sandara Park, I really do... but.... ㅠㅠ

4. [+944, -45] I like Sandara but this movie is destined for TV...

5. [+676, -68] I really do like her though

6. [+191, -17] Sandara Park in a movie about music? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+193, -19] Who the hell is going to pay $10 to watch a movie with Sandara Park in it

8. [+164, -11] Sandara's voice isn't meant for acting ㅠㅠ she should stick to MCing or paneling...

9. [+188, -23] She's pretty, I'll admit that a hundred times over, but she's nothing special other than that. Can't sing, dance, act, or even get her tonality correct.

10. [+187, -24] Failure from the casting already. Who would actually go to the theaters to watch a movie with Sandara Park as the lead?

-


Source: Nate

1. [+768, -31] Starting from her voice, everything about her is not a fit for acting...

2. [+700, -39] Everyone and their moms is a movie star nowadays

3. [+632, -36] She's so bad at acting though, couldn't even do her cameo part right

4. [+37, -3] I know that she tries hard but she gets way too many opportunities for how little she has in talent..

5. [+37, -0] Even her speaking is so unnatural, as if she can act...

6. [+30, -4] You're in your mid-thirties now, just meet a decent man and get married off

7. [+29, -1] I really don't think she has any potential as a celebrity at all

8. [+28, -0] I could barely stand her MCing on 'Get It Beauty' because it was so cringe ㅠㅠ

-