Pann: Sehun's grammar/spelling is super shocking...
"How...? It's so delicious..." (Proper usage should be "What to do...? It's so delicious...)
"I was trying to be funny by commenting on another person's Instagram but I guess I kan't do that anymore..." (The most comparable mistake in English I can think of is not knowing when to use 'c' or 'k' in spellings for the same sound, although it's also a grammar issue in Korean)
"I'll be leaving now... I guess I kan't be like this next time"
Q. I want to make a report. A marriage report...
A. You kan't
1. [+404, -49] Are these for real?
2. [+336, -51] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if these are for real, it's pretty bad ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+331, -50] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wait, fans are okay with this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This crosses the line of being just bad...
4. [+136, -19] Sehun-ah, stick to one thing. Either be bad at singing or be bad at spelling.
5. [+93, -9] I find it gross when people get the most basic things wrong...
6. [+92, -19] He can't sing either
7. [+83, -4] I've seen idols get hate for not knowing English words ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but how does he repeatedly get words that even chodings know so wrong? I understand that idols go through long training periods and aren't in school long but I never knew it was this bad
8. [+67, -1] His spelling's an issue but I don't think he has any Korean writing skills at all
9. [+42, -6] How ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+36, -62] I'm an EXO-L too and wish Sehun would educate himself on his spelling too but it's just as pathetic for you all to be making fun of him like this
11. [+34, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not even my dongsaeng gets these wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ can't sing, can't dance, and he's dumb to boot...
12. [+27, -2] It really is off putting that he can't differentiate between '돼' and '되' yet but not knowing the difference between 'how' and 'what to do' is so wrong, how old is this guy...
13. [+24, -7] Chunmi got a f*ckton of hate over this too
14. [+18, -1] But of course this will be swept under the rug~ because he's a male idol~ ㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile female idols get dragged through the mud and called dumb just for getting an English spelling wrong. Male idols can get full on Korea wrong and still get shielded ㅠ