Article: KEPA "We condemn the sexual assaults of trainees... we will be taking immediate action" [official statement]
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+2,879, -18] Let's start by releasing the names of the agencies and the CEOs
2. [+1,495, -24] Please take all those people abusing the dreams of others and throw them in jail!
3. [+1,287, -12] Sigh, so many thugs in the world ㅠ
4. [+928, -8] This should've been happening a long time ago... take strong legal action against those who use their power and wealth for evil
5. [+914, -71] It's always the mid, small size agencies that are the problem tsk tsk tsk
6. [+151, -3] Release their names and make sure they can never work in the industry again
7. [+128, -3] Just release the names of those agencies
8. [+128, -3] Please don't mess with kids, the world is tough enough already
9. [+133, -7] Can we also not do survival audition shows by using the dreams of young kids...
10. [+113, -2] We can only prevent future victims by releasing the names of the CEOs. There's even a case where a CEO got a middle school girl pregnant. Make sure he gets put on a list so that he can never set up another agency again.