Pann: Girlfriend's choreography too similar to INFINITE
1. [+360, -12] 'Chaser' and 'Navillera' had a controversy too with the intro choreography, which I find more off putting..
2. [+311, -12] 'Be Mine' (2011) and 'Fingertip' (2017)... it's not a common dance move either
3. [+265, -9] Shinbi was a part of the female idol group that covered INFINITE's 'Be Mine' at the 2016 Gayo Festival too
4. [+164, -9] It really bothers me that they have controversies like this every comeback. From SNSD when they debuted to multiple instances already. Every single comeback, I wonder what they'll be copying this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they always take it right up to plagiarism but not exactly plagiarism, just enough to look copied... Whoever their choreographer is needs to stop because it's ruining their image.
5. [+120, -70] I guess they have to rely on copying everything
6. [+105, -1] From 'Navillera' to 'Chaser' and now 'Fingertip' to 'Be Mine', these songs are so precious to me, it angers me that they're being copied. Their new song sounds similar to INFINITE's 'Sonagi' too.. ㅠㅠ too many overlaps
7. [+101, -3] I don't know if their agency is just good at their jobs or super sly but every time these controversies come up, they always argue that the melody line or the chord is different even though every single person who's heard it says it sounds the same. And whenever people bring up these controversies, their fandom treats everyone like we're being too sensitive.
8. [+89, -1] I remember someone saying that their CEO straight up asked Tei to make their 'Glass Bead' song sound similar to SNSD's 'INTW' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their CEO is shameless. He's from SM too and is basically ripping all their work off.
9. [+66, -5] This group always comes out with songs that we've all heard somewhere and dances we've all seen somewhere;;
10. [+60, -3] I still feel enraged when I listen to 'Navillera'. They managed to evade that scandal so slyly though, just like foxes. You guys won't get away with it this time. We're going to make sure we get to the bottom of this and get an apology.
1. [+82, -2] How is it that they're constantly getting into plagiarism scandals since debut? And they don't even give feedback and sweep it under the rug
2. [+69, -2] 'Be Mine', 'Chaser', 'Man In Love'... all precious songs to us, I'm so mad. How can they blatantly copy all of them?
3. [+23, -0] I heard INFINITE's choreographies are registered and it's possible to sue
4. [+15, -0] Isn't 'Glass Bead' alone too similar to 'INTW'? There are tons of similar moments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope Source Music realizes that the longer they keep shut like this, it's only Girlfriend that gets all the hate in the end.
5. [+11, -0] They're always copying INFINITE, when is their agency going to give feedback???? This crosses the line