On the Charts: Red Velvet overcomes initial critical reviews for 'Rookie' with longevity on the charts



Article: 'The Rookie of the charts'... Red Velvet's addictiveness brings in a long run

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+1,161, -62] Their songs make you go wtf at first and then you get addicted. I found myself singing along rookie rookie my super rookie rookie boy ha!

2. [+973, -54] The song made me go what is this...? at first until I started singing along

3. [+821, -47] I agree, the song sounded really bad at first but you get addicted to it the more you listen to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+535, -52] Red Velvet~❤~ still in the top 5 long after promos ended, amazing~ ^^ it truly is addictive!

5. [+101, -8] I was sad that their promos for it were so short but Red Velvet is as charming as ever ♡♡♡

6. [+91, -9] Red Velvet has become a must listen!! Captivate the public with your uniqueness!!!

7. [+85, -9] It's unbelievable that they've maintained their position in the top 5 considering the negative response they got the first week of the song's release

8. [+80, -8] I knew the song would climb back up the charts ㅠㅠ rookie rookie!

-