BoA and Joo Won are a health conscious couple over the weekend


Article: BoA 'golfs' Joo Won 'works out'... healthy couple that works out even on the weekends

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+919, -28] Ah~ I totally forgot the two were dating~~ but then I know I'm going to read this and still forget that they're dating later

2. [+864, -97] What the... you should be too out of breath working out to be wearing a mask..

3. [+750, -166] He's wearing a mask while working out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ talk about a celebrity disease

4. [+82, -12] I actually think it's a training mask. It maximizes your lung usage by restricting your breathing while working out. I've seen it worn often ㅋㅋ can't believe people are giving him sh*t for it

5. [+74, -10] It's a training mask you idiots...

6. [+62, -10] People accusing him of celebrity disease over a training mask, ugh

7. [+21, -3] The mask makes him stand out more ㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -5] Wearing a mask indoors... why...

9. [+20 -7] Guys, BoA's net worth in 2011 was 50 billion won

10. [+17, -4] Joo Won reminds me of a combination of three people: Kang Dong Won + Shin Jung Hwan + Big Bang's TOP

-