Article: [Exclusive] G Soul and Min, both contracts with JYP expire soon... will they become FAs?
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+211, -6] JYP should be responsible for the rest of G Soul's life~~!!
2. [+197, -6] I don't know about G Soul but I don't think Min has enough talent to be a celebrity. She was on varieties in the past but only for being known as the female Jo Kwon, she has no merit of her own.
3. [+144, -4] I suspect miss A to disband soon. Suzy's contract renewal is coming up as well and Twice is already doing well, no reason for JYP to hold any of them back other than Suzy.
4. [+15, -0] G Soul was just getting popular with Ma Eun Jin promoting him and 'YOU' but of all the timing in the world, he has to enlist now... talk about the worst luck
5. [+10, -0] G Soul's contract expired without him doing anything
6. [+9, -0] It's unfair to demand that JYP take responsibility for G Soul... JYP has so many cases of trainees who left JYP and were successful on their own. G Soul had plenty of opportunities to leave if he wanted to but he chose not to, why is JYP responsible for that?
7. [+8, -0] I really see no reason for JYP to hold on to Min..
8. [+7, -1] G Soul is wasted potential
9. [+6, -0] Min is bottom tier in terms of priority for JYP
10. [+4, -0] There's no reason at all for miss A to not disband at this point ㅋㅋ the group is dead aside from Suzy
11. [+3, -0] There's no possibility of G Soul ever making it... his vocal style is way too common already in Korea, way, way, way too many singers with his voice style, he's not unique at all