Article: Lee Dong Gun ♥ Jo Yun Hee have a date on the streets holding hands
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+874, -49] I have a feeling we're going to hear news of them getting married soon
2. [+866, -53] So simple, it's good to see~ ㅎㅎ
3. [+589, -120] Feels like Lee Dong Gun moves on really fast from relationships... Han Ji Hye, Kim Min Jung, Cha Ye Ryun, Jiyeon, and how long will Jo Yun Hee last?
4. [+53, -15] I don't really like Jiyeon but I think Lee Dong Gun's trash for how fast he moved on after breaking up;;
5. [+35, -3] Lee Dong Gun would be getting a lot more hate for how fast he moved on into a new relationship but his ex is Jiyeon so he got off scot free since her image is so bad ㅋㅋ
6. [+32, -3] Hmm.. I feel like Jo Yun Hee could do better.. ㅋㅋ
7. [+26, -6] Why does the best reply make it sound like it's a bad thing? He's a man in his late thirties, what's so wrong about having been in five relationships throughout his life?
8. [+25, -11] Just the fact that he started dating her so soon after his break up makes me go hmm....
9. [+17, -3] Seems like it's true that men differentiate between women they want to date and women they want to marry
10. [+13, -3] This is why image and popularity is so important. Both Lee Dong Gun and Yoon Hyun Bin dated other people before breaking up and dating their co-stars from their dramas... but Yoon Hyun Bin gets hate for moving on so fast while Lee Dong Gun gets congratulated. If anything, this isn't even the first time Lee Dong Gun has done this so he should be getting hated just the same.