Article: 'What happened?' Jo Hyunyoung shows drastic weight loss leading to concerns over her health
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+395, -9] First UEE and now her, why do these women not realize what made them popular in the first place and focus so much on losing weight?
2. [+336, -9] Is she anorexic? This looks too severe
3. [+282, -6] I thought the article title was exaggerating but clicked in and was hugely surprised... shouldn't she be hospitalized at this point?
4. [+19, -0] If she looks like this in pictures, then she must be nothing but bones in real life
5. [+15, -1] Her hair is so stuffy looking, it looks like a wig...
6. [+13, -1] Rainbow disbanded... I'm sure she's going through some tough times right now. Not like she's that popular or anything, I'm sure she doesn't have an appetite at the moment
7. [+12, -0] This is anorexia level... gross...
8. [+5, -0] She was perfect during 'A' and 'Mach', what a shame
9. [+4, -1] She works out every day. She's healthy no matter how much weight she loses so you feminazis should stop complaining.
10. [+3, -1] I was anorexic and never missed a day at the gym. At the point her body's at, it doesn't matter how much weight training she does because the body will just take it as hard labor and refuse to build muscle. She's not healthy... I'm saying this out of concern. She's sick and it's spreading misinformation to claim that she's healthy just because she works out. There are some eating disorders that focus on working out similar to throwing up or starving.