Article: Jun Jiyoon, "Sad about 4minute's disbandment... I get nostalgic when I see past videos of us"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+403, -18] 4minute was all about their debut song 'Hot Issue', it was their best...
2. [+400, -53] Just a group that Hyuna kept alive
3. [+310, -56] Not like anyone knew who anyone in 4minute was other than Hyuna...
4. [+17, -6] Nothing's unique about Jiyoon..
5. [+16, -5] She really fixed up her entire face while she was on hiatus... hul..
6. [+15, -3] Her face looks a bit different
7. [+13, -3] Hyuna basically dragged 4minute by the collar for seven years. Consider all of the girl groups who debut and disappear in just a year... at least 4minute got to have concerts overseas and tons of variety opportunities. They're the ones who just didn't have enough charm to make it on their own.
8. [+12, -3] Even just looking at her facial expressions and poses in these photos... you can tell she has no star potential ㅜㅜ.. even a random person off the streets could take these photos..
9. [+12, -1] Jiyoon left the strongest impression with her short hair and sunglasses during 'Muzik' promos
10. [+10, -2] I know this will probably suck to hear for the rest of the 4minute members but other than Hyuna, none of them have any star potential ㅠㅠ... Hyuna is not a charity case, she's just a co-worker, she's in no way obligated to stay with them until the end. Either way, I understand both sides...
11. [+9, -3] Probably left 4minute thinking she hated being in Hyuna's shadows but now that she left her shadow, nobody cares about her and is probably regretting the decision to leave Hyuna
12. [+9, -3] But why did everyone unfollow Hyuna