Article: Female idol tells a fan he looks "homeless"
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
Article talks about a past "issue" being re-spotlighted of Morning Musume member Kudo Haruka who described an ajusshi fan as looking "homeless" when she was 12 years old. Her changing room had been tapped and a private conversation of her discussing the ajusshi fan with the other members was leaked, causing some fans to feel betrayed.
1. [+1,847, -8] Wait, he doesn't just look homeless, he actually seems homeless ㅡ.ㅡ;;
2. [+1,613, -8] I clicked in thinking no way he could look that bad and he does look homeless
3. [+1406, -10] He does look homeless
4. [+58, -0] But to the eyes of a 12 year old, he totally looks homeless..
5. [+50, -1] Wait, everyone's focusing on the homeless guy but the article says her dressing room was tapped.. isn't that scarier?
6. [+37, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's be honest, he does look homeless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+36, -2] I was thinking that's really mean of her to say until I scrolled down and saw the pictures. What an honest little girl.
8. [+31, -0] I was going to put her down until I saw the picture and understood what she meant
9. [+24, -0] What she said might sound mean if you haven't seen his picture but you'll understand once you scroll down
10. [+22, -0] Judging by that picture, I think "homeless" is quite nice of a little kid to say;;; most kids would just be like "that's a monster" or "that's a beggar"...
11. [+21, -0] He's really homeless though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+19, -1] I'd hate it if someone like him came up to for a hand shake claiming to be my fan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ