Hani reveals her mother is supportive of her singing career after 3 years


Article: Hani, "My mother was against my singing career but acknowledged me after 3 years... I'm proud"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+805, -52] She's only acknowledging it because you're making a lot of money now and probably giving her allowances. Imagine if you never made it and never made any money, she'd take you off the family registry~

2. [+679, -120] Parents are usually more lax when you start making money. But what's going on with Hani's face...

3. [+61, -10] I still think her crying on TV was the most historical thing she ever did...

4. [+50, -6] She did not look like this in her fancam... her nose keeps getting bigger

5. [+39, -6] I remember she kept crying on all the TV shows and then randomly disappeared from everywhere ㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -3] Money can melt the coldest of hearts

7. [+28, -6] She looks like Jung Yoora in that first screencap

8. [+23, -4] I can barely tell that's Hani in the second screencap..

9. [+20, -8] I just wish she'd stop with the overreactions... and acting all tomboyish with that pretty face

10. [+14, -1] Her face keeps..... she looked better with longer hair

-