Article: "The sexy confidence of a group that overcame the 7 year curse" Girl's Day makes girl crush comeback
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,540, -152] The songs good and the girls look pretty but their outfits ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seems Dream Tea still doesn't get it... I was happy too thinking they actually invested some money into this comeback until I saw the outfits
2. [+1,258, -176] Here to support them as a longtime fan ^^
3. [+1,146, -221] Why are there so many negative comments...
4. [+862, -152] Girl's Day fighting!
5. [+512, -67] I wish they wore different outfits ㅠ their song is great, they don't need to be showing so much skin
6. [+323, -55] The song's addictive... but they need to change their outfits. They got so much hate for 'Ring My Bell' already. The outfits do seem better than last time but wearing this in the middle of spring is a bit much..
7. [+111, -8] They don't need to be exposing this much skin, they're not rookies who need that type of attention
8. [+113, -11] It's spring, why dress them in dark colored outfits like this?
9. [+80, -8] Shows that bigger agencies are better since you don't have to resort to sexy concepts like this all the time. I'd be fine with a sexy concept like 'Something' or 'Expectation' but people wanted another 'Darling' or 'Don't Forget Me', not another messy sexy concept like this... what a waste of a comeback..
10. [+52, -4] Poor kids having to put up with this concept... the stylists better be reflecting right now
11. [+58, -9] Talk about loyalty... they all renewed their contracts
12. [+28, -1] Of course the reactions are negative when the concept doesn't match their teasers at all
13. [+27, -1] Their teasers were 'Don't Forget Me' vibes so I expected another song like that, not another sexy concept...