Article: BTS Jimin under murder threat, agency says "We are cooperating with American police and strengthening security"
Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+814, -13] There's a high possibility that it's just a joke but threatening to mess with someone's life is such a bad thing to do. Is there any way to catch the person and throw them in jail for making a threat like that?
2. [+732, -15] Are they crazy? I'd be so nervous if I were him all concert long. Imagine being threatened for murder in a country where guns are legal
3. [+521, -22] Ugh ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jimin-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is so dangerous... especially in a country where guns are legal...
4. [+37, -3] Imagine how worried his parents are ㅠㅠ
5. [+33, -3] The person threatened to kill him when he sings 'Lie'... I'd be so scared to sing that song
6. [+30, -3] Before the fact that he's an idol, he's also a citizen of our country. Stop making jokes about the situation, it's pathetic.
7. [+23, -5] Ah.. Jimin-ah.. I'm sorry worried for you. What did he do to deserve this.. It makes me so sad as a fan that he even knows about this threat...
8. [+20, -5] So are these guys super popular right now or what?? My niece is 10 years old and really likes them..
9. [+19, -1] Even if it's just a threat, the stress he's under must be unreal... I don't care if you're an anti, threatening to mess with someone's life is unacceptable.
10. [+17, -2] Please just halt the tour