Article: Jang Moon Bok's visual improves with photoshopped shorter hair
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+634, -6] He looks like chef Choi Hyun Suk
2. [+468, -17] Our Moon Bok, you know what to do, right? Don't get intimidated, you'll be fine... and just don't bite your lip...
3. [+366, -7] He really does look like Choi Hyun Suk ㅋㅋ
4. [+20, -2] So why is everyone so supportive of Jang Moon Bok lately? Is it really just because he was teased in school for his 'Superstar K' performance? Or because people feel bad for him? I just wanna know if there's another reason;
- Moon Bok talks about his past while laughing now but he was teased for years about it... and yet he still matured bright and strong so we're just grateful for that and proud that he didn't give up and worked hard through it. More than anything, it's also fun to support him like this ㅋㅋ
5. [+18, -1] I feel like he'd be more handsome if he took care of himself but I like that he came on the show with no make up and long hair
6. [+15, -0] He was teased for years on end with his video of 'Superstar K' making rounds on SNS and I find it amazing that he still finds it within himself to continue trying like this. I'd be too embarrassed to ever want to come out on TV again, but he instead uses his past as a foundation to confidently show himself again. I personally think his current hair style is unique, and it matches him well too.
7. [+14, -0] He's going to be the male Jun Somi, #1 all around
8. [+12, -0] Can we get our Moon Bokie some proper hair and make up styling~ we need to get the female votes too
9. [+12, -3] I honestly think he's a handsome face. I was put off by his long hair at first but his face is really charming... and he's tall too.
10. [+11, -6] He kind of gives off a Kang Dong Won feel with shorter hair too
11. [+10, -1] Us hyungs will protect you Moon Bok-ah