Article: Who is T-ara's Chinese CEO, the #1 golden spoon of China
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+778, -15] He looks like those losers who live at PC cafes
2. [+446, -58] He's the sole son to a CEO who owns a fortune of 43 trillion, which is remarkable compared to the chaebol CEOs of our own country who would already have one, two, three, four wives with a ton of kids in between...
3. [+346, -8] I wonder what I would do with my life if I owned wealth in the trillions
4. [+20, -0] He's a total Korean girl group otaku, his hobby is just collecting these groups like they're collectibles. He already has EXID and T-ara in his collection, and because he doesn't care about profit, his contracts for T-ara are more than generous. The first thing he did after signing T-ara on was buy them each a Ferrari.
5. [+17, -3] He looks like bubblegum
6. [+17, -3] You would never be able to tell how rich he is by how he looks
7. [+13, -2] I've never been so jealous of a dog ㅠㅠ
9. [+9, -3] He's not just ugly, he's weird looking
10. [+8, -0] He's the #1 richest son in China... apparently doesn't care about how rich anyone is because anyone he meets isn't as wealthy as him