Article: "The misunderstandings and controversies about my army service are my fault... serving is a mission"
Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+16,217, -713] He's such a good writer
2. [+13,891, -680] That part where he says that his misfortune is a problem that he must ask for forgiveness from the public over... ah, it really broke my heart. How hard it must've been for him...
3. [+11,832, -834] An amazing mind, a handsome face
4. [+9,494, -425] I hope you get better soon..
5. [+7,661, -386] Get better soon ㅠㅠ I support you!
6. [+2,221, -162] "It has personally been very hard for me to know that my misfortune has become a problem that I must ask for forgiveness for from others" I feel so bad for him... He's such a good writer too, I'm surprised;;
7. [+2,176, -171] "Like it is for everyone else, my body is a bowl that holds my soul, the vehicle that bumps against the outside world, and the tool that I use in which to express what I feel on the inside"... He could've been successful as a writer
8. [+1,949, -189] He never refused to serve, just wanted to finish his treatments before he did and yet people still threw a fuss over it. I feel so bad for him.
9. [+1,758, -139] He tried multiple times to be able to serve... this is why you should never write hate comments about someone without knowing the full picture. It must've been so hard for him.
10. [+1,771, -180] I don't know why people have to be so mean anyway when he's sick. He said he's going to get his treatment and serve.
1. [+1,489, -154] He's a good writer... I really can't find any fault in him. He's amazing, and I know that he will be even more amazing as time goes on. I'll always support him.
2. [+1,261, -112] Nothing wrong with not being able to serve if he's sick... just because he's a public figure doesn't give us rights to know everything about his personal health. I wish him a recovery.
3. [+1,125, -112] I support you!!!!!
4. [+81, -12] You can tell he's educated from the way he writes
5. [+57, -8] No one will hate you for not being able to serve because you're sick. It's the idiots who try to use tricks to get exemptions who are the ones deserving of hate.
6. [+46, -11] Forcing him to serve even when he's sick or not feeling completely well is just as bad as not serving. You have to be healthy and strong to get the proper training in the army and learn to protect your country for the rest of your life.
7. [+40, -5] "It has personally been very hard for me to know that my misfortune has become a problem that I must ask for forgiveness for from others, but I know that this, too, should be considered love and interest from the public and a responsibility that I have as an actor to continue to mature and achieve through them" A very thoughtfully written post
8. [+25, -18] Are all of you still being fooled by him have no reading abilities? He said at first that his tumor was benign but decided to watch over it because he didn't feel it was benign... then why didn't he get surgery? Surgery gets rid of it clean. And if he didn't think it was benign, why not start therapy..? Of all the words he chose for his press statement, he emphasized that it was a 'bone tumor', and released that news only after Kim Jung Nam was killed ㅋ
9. [+22, -27] I'm just shocked that an '86er still hasn't served yet... and that he knew about his tumor for years now but still hasn't received treatment for it while doing 50 episode dramas and movies ㅋㅋ
10. [+22, -5] People hear tumor and automatically think it's some big cancer thing but his is benign, it's literally a sac of water ㅋㅋㅋ the perfect word to scare the public with