Article: Thank you Wonder Girls... 10th anniversary goodbye song 'Draw Me'
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+2,158, -25] You girls did great thus far. Thank you for gifting me great memories during my school years.
2. [+1,462, -27] Thank you for all the great songs
3. [+1,388, -22] The girl group that I listened to all throughout middle, high school, college, in the army, and finally as a member of society. Sad to see them go.
4. [+1,225, -18] After all the great songs, I don't want to see them go
5. [+825, -19] It's really over...
6. [+243, -6] I know this might seem like I'm exaggerating but I really do think that I sent my middle and school years with their music. Each member was so pure and I loved seeing them grow with their music. As a fan, there was never a day I wasn't proud of them! Sad to see them go but I know that they'll do well on their own! I'll always be here supporting them!
7. [+206, -5] After hitting a three hit home run with 'Tell Me', 'So Hot', and 'Nobody', then then came back with 'Be My Baby' too ㅠ
8. [+190, -4] I still can't forget the 'Tell Me' crazy when I was a high school senior..
9. [+188, -5] Thank you for all the years
10. [+165, -0] I wonder why they're disbanding though ㅜ They won #1 and did very well on the digital charts
Article: Yeeun expresses feelings on disbandment "A farewell that can't be put into words"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+198, -9] 'Tell Me' was the best
2. [+186, -24] The start of their disbandment began with Park Jin Young...
3. [+102, -4] It finally seemed like the Wonder Girls were making music in their own style so it's sad that they're disbanding now
4. [+28, -1] I still don't get why they're disbanding. Unlike other girl groups, they have such a unique and modern color. They were always chosen as the girl group to have a long running career. Their songs were great too... Why disband now? Is it the greed?
5. [+12, -1] I know that this is their last song and that it's all over now... It's been a great past 10 years WG.. I felt so happy watching your dances and listening to your songs. I won't blame anything since nothing lasts forever. Love you WG ♡