Article: T-ara's former member Ahreum "You there, don't hate on the person"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+444, -47] I tried to take her seriously at first but now she's just sounding like a tryhard
2. [+371, -37] She would've gotten a lot of sympathy if she just left it at her first post but not anymore.. she should quit SNS before it comes back to bite her ㅎㅎ
3. [+302, -40] Just stay quiet;; the way she talks sounds like those cringy middle school kids ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+150, -21] Why is she acting up though? Just stay quiet
5. [+121, -14] If you check out her Instagram, she's been uploading nonstop posts all day.. she's not sane
6. [+53, -5] She must be excited seeing her name on the search rankings for the first time in her life
7. [+62, -11] She sounds a bit messed in the head... she needs to get checked out at a hospital
8. [+63, -12] I never believed it when there were all those rumors about her being possessed before but when I read her posts, she does seem a bit weird
9. [+135, -37] So she's that kid who left in 2013 and had all sorts of rumors about being possessed... Honestly, I think it's funny that T-ara's former staff is only deciding to come out now when they should've come out with those texts when the scandal was blazing. Those texts could've saved T-ara from what they ended up being now... The fact that the timing of it is so late just makes it seem so staged. Yeah the Katalk messages are real but what sister wouldn't talk like that when she finds out her twin is being bullied in her group?
10. [+48, -8] All this media play is so obvious to me to try and resurrect T-ara
11. [+38, -7] I can see why Hyoyoung blew up at her... Ahreum is so weird
12. [+23, -3] The only thing I'm curious about is that this team is already ruined to the point of no return and their wound finally seemed to be closing up but now this is happening. Just how much more rock bottom can they hit as a group? ㅎㅎㅎ