Article: [Exclusive] Red Velvet's Wendy to leave 'Raid the Convenience Store'
Source: Joy News via Naver
1. [+1,022, -22] The show's really not meant for female idols who are usually dieting all the time. Guesting on it is okay but MC positions are probably no good
2. [+710, -24] Probably hard to stay on an eating show when she has to lose weight
3. [+472, -43] She was so good on it though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+347, -36] Ah... what a shame
5. [+61, -1] I remember when Irene was on 'Three Emperors', she was barely eating too while everyone else was. This is honestly a violation of their human rights by restricting their eating like this.
6. [+47, -0] For idols who are dieting every single day, the show probably was too much for her...
7. [+58, -4] Can't imagine how much diet stress her company gave her that she couldn't even eat a spoonful of food without looking nervous
8. [+51, -4] I could tell she was really conscious of Kang Ta in the first episode every time she had to eat something...!! Probably felt a lot of pressure with all the eating..!
9. [+34, -1] The pressure to diet is too much... she can't even be on a show that she likes because she's forced to diet
10. [+35, -1] I guess only an idol who has a fast metabolism can be on the show... It was so sad watching Wendy look nervous every time she had to eat
11. [+39, -3] Wendy's good but considering all the pressure she's probably under, it's best she not do it then
12. [+26, -1] It did make me uncomfortable as a viewer to have an idol on an eating show who was always conscious of her manager and picking at her food... Whenever the food came out, I kept looking at Wendy to see if she'd eat it... It's a win win for both sides for her to leave the show.