Article: Boy 24 reps, "Lee Hwayoung permanently kicked from group + contract terminated"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+229, -4] Just now finding out that a group named Boy 24 exists with a member named Lee Hwayoung that got into a scandal
2. [+187, -2] He's such a nugu that he could just change his name and debut again and no one would recognize him
3. [+119, -3] You pay the price for running your mouth, especially for putting down the people who like you
4. [+13, -0] Lucky, his wish came true. Now he doesn't have to high five anyone and smell the stinky breaths of people calling him oppa...
5. [+9, -0] The group got a ton of exposure for kicking a member
1. [+1,065, -19] Need to make sure kids like him are kept off of TV forever
2. [+924, -27] Who is he... what a nugu
3. [+833, -14] ㅋㅋㅋ Shouldn't be hating on your own fans when you're living off of their money ㅋㅋㅋ tsk tsk
4. [+787, -20] Looks like he won't be able to debut ever again if he's permanently expelled from the group
5. [+608, -21] Glad the agency is handling it the right way
6. [+125, -7] Another nugu bites the dust~
7. [+140, -14] I thought the article was about T-ara's Hwayoung
8. [+101, -15] We've been hearing the name Hwayoung an awful lot lately