Taeyeon releases sexy solo pre-release 'I Got Love'


Article: Singing Taeyeon, overcame SNSD Taeyeon, limitless Taeyeon

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+240, -71] She is SNSD's leader after all

2. [+206, -50] This isn't the title track, just a song off of her album

3. [+163, -114] I didn't think her new song was that good

4. [+122, -32] As expected of Taeyeon

5. [+74, -5] I honestly think she has the best vocal talent! She has a deep voice with a lot of emotion. I support you, fighting!!!!

6. [+70, -4] She was born to sing

7. [+41, -3] She challenged herself by going for a genre that she knows isn't favored upon by our general public and continuously works to change and heighten the quality of her music... she really is a singer through and through.

-



Source: Naver

1. [+3,424, -347] The only idol who's been successful in all of her group, unit, and solo activities

2. [+2,298, -269] She always comes out with a new genre and manages to pull all of them off ㅜㅜ hopefully she comes out with her title track soon ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+2,016, -297] God-Taeng who matches every concept

4. [+1,466, -218] Gogeous Taeng ㅠ♡ㅠ let's do well!

5. [+484, -86] I like that she isn't getting into acting with mediocre skills and is sticking to what she's good at. I think it's a better career decision for the long run. She's already surpassed the limits of an idol with her music talent alone and I'm sure she'll only get better with age.

6. [+420, -79] I'm always impressed with SM's casting skills whenever I see her and Yoona

7. [+352, -62] She's an amazing singer... when have we seen a female singer who can pull off this many different genres and concepts?

8. [+347, -68] Thank you for singing Taeyeon ♡

-