Article: 'Music Bank' comeback Red Velvet, the addiction can't be stopped
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+400, -72] I don't think the song is good ㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+252, -88] I know that Joy has quite the volume for an idol... but they stuffed her chest a bit too much here...
3. [+243, -30] I really want to know why SM is putting them on the same concept line as f(x). But all things considered, Red Velvet lacks even more public recognition than f(x) does. Should've just gone the SNSD route by going with public friendly songs to build a strong fanbase before switching to a completely SM style. It's unfortunate.
4. [+58, -37] Can't tell if they're singers or goldfish
5. [+55, -44] Take out those bra pads
6. [+42, -34] We all know Irene's pretty ㅋㅋ but Joy just gets prettier and prettier
7. [+36, -27] Stuffed em
8. [+32, -23] They only entered at #1 on the Melon charts because of their fans... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and then dropped all the way to 15th right now ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+30, -33] Joy's beauty keeps going up!
10. [+28, -11] Irene and Yeri are seriously bad singers
11. [+28, -9] Their dance is really intense but I don't really remember anything else from their stage ㅋㅋㅋ it's just really intense, that's it. And aside from Seulgi, the other four looked like they were struggling.
12. [+24, -6] SM has been on the decline lately while JYP has been trending with Twice and YG's been doing well with digital power Black Pink... Red Velvet's not really much of anything;;
13. [+24, -3] They can't go the f(x) route because they lack the charisma or skill... They need to start by firing their coordi. They're short kids already but the way they're dressed makes them look even shorter.
14. [+24, -5] Never expected SM to put out such a... not this or that type of group
15. [+23, -17] They are so short......~