Article: 'That Woman' Oh Seungah, "I've been dreaming of becoming an actress since Rainbow's disbandment... it's a lot of pressure"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,374, -86] Her visuals seem better suited for acting than singing
2. [+802, -59] Really sad how Rainbow was always on the verge of making it but not really... Hope she finds success as an actress
3. [+830, -101] Her face has a classy look, I think she'll do well as an actress
4. [+457, -56] Her body is amazing
5. [+50, -3] PD said, "When I first saw Oh Seungah, I was concerned with whether she was a fit for the role. But after meeting her so much before the casting, we got a lot closer. I trust that she'll do well." What kind of half a$$ed casting is this? He had doubts about whether she'd be a fit for the role and then gave it to her after getting close with her and seeing her often? ㅋ He didn't even bother mentioning her acting skills, just gave it to her because they got close ㅋ
6. [+47, -7] Honestly, the other 4minute members and and the Rainbow members are in the same boat.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+42, -7] She never made it as an idol so it's good for her acting career since people don't have an idol bias against her ㅋㅋ
8. [+43, -9] Her body's the best
Article: 'Has her body always been this good?' Oh Seungah, voluminous body we never noticed when she was in Rainbow
1. [+194, -16] Her body's obviously something she was born with but she also had to manage it well too. It's good to see her put in the effort. Work hard~
2. [+139, -17] Great body..
3. [+134, -10] She's pretty~ has an SBS anchorwoman feel to her look
4. [+18, -8] Too much plastic surgery
5. [+17, -6] Seungah's chest is fake
6. [+15, -8] Don't care about her chest being fake, her pearly white skin is enough for me
7. [+13, -2] Pretty
8. [+11, -1] If you think about it, every member in Rainbow was above average. They just didn't have a one top... Maybe that's why Rainbow failed as a group. If they had that one ace member, they would've been fine.