Hong Jin Young reveals the '1 day 1 meal' to be her diet secret


Article: Hong Jin Young, "My secret to dieting is '1 day 1 meal'... I eat until I throw up"

Source: TV Report via Nate

"I've been losing weight recently. Back in my twenties, I used to be able to lose weight just starving for a day or two. Now that I'm in my thirties, it's not as easy. I've been doing the '1 day 1 meal' diet. I used to eat once between 2 and 4 pm but now I don't set a time and just eat even late at night until the point of throwing up."

-

1. [+454, -15] My friend is doing the '1 day 1 meal' diet and she lost a ton of weight... but eating is happiness for me so I can't.. do it.. ㅠ

2. [+381, -27] But how do you lose weight when you eat until you throw up? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+324, -13] Is '1 day 1 meal' a good diet... not eating makes me depressed ㅜㅜ

4. [+42, -0] I guess women feel depressed when they get hungry...?

5. [+32, -0] Well the amount she eats until she feels like throwing up is probably different from the amount we eat... '1 day 1 meal' diets can be failures if you eat the portion of three meals in one meal.

6. [+26, -0] It's a horrible diet for your liver. It's not obvious now but when you get older, you'll realize how damaged your gut is and the constant binging will cause reflux diseases. Just eat regularly and exercise well.

7. [+20, -1] This diet's only good if you're younger... I know a guy who tried the '1 day 1 meal' diet at 32 and he suffered hair loss ㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -1] I did the '1 day 1 meal' diet when I was working part time because I had no time to eat and the side effects are so bad.. ㅋㅋㅋ I had constipation, hair loss, etc... now I eat all three meals and exercise and fortunately all my hair grew back. Please don't read this article and starve yourself.

9. [+19, -2] I tried the diet and it's just way~~~~~~~~~ too hard... It's hard for a human being to live off of one meal a day.

10. [+16, -0] But once you actually try it, the hunger pangs aren't that bad because your body feels so light

-


Source: Naver

1. [+6,580, -126] I do '1 day 3 meals' and even eat a midnight snack and still never feel like throwing up ㅠ,ㅠ

2. [+4,022, -166] I know people always say it's worthless to worry about celebrities but this makes me severely worried for their health

3. [+3,539, -145] If she's not joking, then she's really killing herself by eating like that

4. [+2,457, -90] Just eat three small meals a day, it's better for your health

5. [+781, -12] Dieting really is so much harder in your thirties... you eat a bit more than usual and gain 1 kg right away and it's disgustingly hard to lose it again..

6. [+352, -5] She has to be exaggerating... she does not eat until she throws up, don't be fooled by her

7. [+411, -42] I'm a fan of her music and really like her as a person but I really wish she'd stop talking about improper diets on TV all the time. People who don't know any better will copy it;; and you can tell Hong Jin Young's body was something she was born with, her metabolism doesn't seem like something so easily hindered by what she eats ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+262, -5] How does the media think it's okay to label binging and anorexia as a 'diet'?

9. [+228, -4] Your stomach gets smaller when you eat one meal a day so even if you eat to the point of throwing up, it means you really didn't eat that much more at all

10. [+215, -17] Totally ruins your internal organs... better to just eat 2 or 3 smaller meals a day

-