Nayeon, "I wish Chaeyoung would study hard in English"
|instead of 'first' on her personal blog|
|'Cheayoung' instead of 'Chaeyoung'|
|Spotted with an English study book|
1. [+120, -12] She shouldn't bother to use English if she doesn't know how...
2. [+127, -9] Call me a jealous hater all you want but her English skills do seem like they need to be studied up on ㅋㅋㅋ worse than a choding or middle schooler's...
3. [+87, -40] Nayeon should worry about herself and her illegal streaming ^^
4. [+42, -12] Well Suzy wrote 'egg' as 'agg' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ honestly that was the worst
5. [+30, -4] I remember Suzy deleting 'egg' at the speed of light after realizing she got it wrong..
6. [+27, -10] But is not knowing a foreign language something to get hated on for?
7. [+21, -18] So what if she doesn't know English??? Is there a reason she should know?? She's an idol, not an American movie star, why should she know English?? I know that English is the most used language in the world but why should she learn something she really doesn't have to?? Are your own parents good at English? There was no reason for them to learn it back then and most couldn't even afford that type of education... This is ridiculous.
8. [+18, -6] I think it's wrong for celebrities to get hate for not knowing English though ㅠㅠ
9. [+16, -5] Not like her not knowing English affects any of you so why the hate;;;?
10. [+14, -4] What the ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's like she never even bothered learning it in school
11. [+14, -4] The 'frist' seems more like a typo
12. [+6, -4] I'd rather she work on her vocal skills than her English
13. [+5, -0] Eh... Studying is something that you do, not get hated on for not doing well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure you'd all love it if someone next to you made fun of you every time you got something wrong on a test