Article: Why is TOP the only one with the name tag in a different spot?
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+511, -44] He's just a special interest soldier
2. [+451, -33] I can sense him being a 'gomunkwan' (TN: Gomunkwan: Gomunkwan, or advisory councilor in English, is a word used to make fun of people who are slow at work and thus bring down the productivity of the whole group)
3. [+431, -31] If he wasn't a celebrity, he would've been yelled at so hard... As if being this old in the army isn't bad enough, he doesn't even have the sense to look around and get a clue to check if he's doing anything wrong ㅠ
4. [+42, -8] Why else do you think it's different, because he put his name tag on wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+39, -17] Seriously, the only one second generation idol that has served properly is Yunho
6. [+37, -9] A 'gomunkwan' can be recognized by moments like this
7. [+37, -4] You normally don't make mistakes like this, he's totally a 'gomunkwan'
8. [+34, -11] Anyone who's served already will get a feeling for what kind of soldier he is by now. Just another special interest soldier ㅋ
9. [+28, -12] The only two who served properly in 2015 were Yunho and Lee Seung Gi
10. [+22, -9] He's totally a 'gomunkwan'. It sucks when you're in training because it only takes one mess up from guys like him for the entire unit to have to be punished with him.
11. [+18, -2] If he wasn't a celebrity, his senior would've already pulled him out like "You ba$tard, are you crazy? Get out here! *beat beat*" but it's TOP so obviously they're like "Soldier in training Choi Seunghyun, the position of your name tag is wrong. Bring it here, this is how you put it on *smooths it over*"
12. [+16, -4] He's your typical kid who only cares about how he looks on the outside