Hong Sang Soo claims "I have a close relationship with her" regarding Kim Min Hee at a film festival




Article: 'Rumors of affair' Hong Sang Soo x Kim Min Hee confirm their relationship

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+11,399, -346] Hong Sang Soo, your daughter is watching this

2. [+8,909, -213] Everyone knew this was an affair before they had to confirm it

3. [+8,977, -507] Aigoo, Kim Min Hee... how do you dare yourself to ruin another family knowing the consequences you will receive later? So pathetic... End it now while you can and go back to your parents.

4. [+5,724, -196] Are those words coming out of his mouth or farts

5. [+4,600, -462] What can we say when they're the ones in love... it's obvious to the eye how in love they are, tsk.

6. [+1,418, -55] Kim Min Hee sure got prettier, look at how happy she looks smiling there ㅋ but I hope she remembers that if she obtains happiness by making others cry, it will come back like karma to her one day

7. [+1,299, -37] Nothing wrong with being in love but they should've waited for him to either divorce his wife or handle it with his kids. And I also refuse to watch any movie produced by these two.

8. [+1,199, -35] Kim Min Hee-ssi, it isn't real love until you still love him when he's old and incontinent~~~ don't run away from him then~ I'll make sure to check that you're still with him~~

9. [+1,180, -34] He's a man who threw his entire family away once, what makes her think he won't do it to her?

10. [+1,182, -74] Sure, they can have an affair... but normally you're supposed to feel ashamed about being in an affair, not this shameless...

-

Source: Nate

1. [+593, -25] I hope Kim Min Hee gives birth to a daughter later on and she brings home a husband like Hong Sang Soo. I truly wonder what she'll say then.

2. [+473, -22] So the affair is confirmed

3. [+33, -1] She's someone who used to date the likes of Lee Soo Hyuk, Jo In Sung, and Lee Jung Jae... what does she see in that grandpa?

4. [+31, -1] I wonder what she likes so much about this grandpa who can't even stand with his back straight

5. [+24, -7] Ugh disgusting, I'm going to throw up

6. [+23, -1] I'm going to throw up... even the plot of the movie is about their affair... "We are beautiful because our love is real"... Imagine how enraged the wife and daughter will feel watching that movie

7. [+22, -2] Maybe she's just tired of handsome men after dating Lee Jung Jae and Jo In Sung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -0] My own father divorced my mother to live with the woman of his affair even after my mom begged him to stay for the sake of me and my dongsaeng. We lived in utter poverty as my mom worked to support us. My dongsaeng and I started working as soon as we graduated high school and are still working to dig ourselves out without rest. We endured the most painful times for the past 7 years. What surprised me the most was that my dad and his affair were so confident in themselves, that they're in love and nothing's wrong with that. Now that he's old, he calls us and whines about how he misses the presence of his children. He doesn't care at all about how my mom, my dongsaeng, or I am feeling because he and his affair are stuck in their own self pity and narcissism. I've never recovered from the affair, and probably never will. I find strength today and genuinely hope that issues like this don't get glamorized in the media, because I hurt for all the people behind these affairs like my mom, my dongsaeng, and I who are forced to live with the trauma for the rest of our lives.

-