Netizen makes Twitter account dedicated to calling Ryu Jun Yeol ugly


Article: Hate comments against Ryu Jun Yeol cross the line "I hate him because he's ugly!"

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

"I feel like the people who call Ryu Jun Yeol handsome are all crazy", "I made this account because he's so ugly", "I'll delete this account when he gets not ugly", "I refuse to upload his pictures to protect your eyes"

1. [+3,553, -388] Wow, his acting in 'The King' was great. He's an actor and his acting is great, what more do you want?

2. [+3,339, -297] I wonder how low his own self esteem is that he's sitting there creating all this fuss over another actor's face. What a pathetic life.

3. [+3,127, -298] I doubt Ryu Jun Yeol gives an ounce of care to people like this. He seems to have high self esteem.

4. [+132, -107] He really is ugly though

5. [+128, -105] It's fact that he's ugly though

6. [+120, -64] To be honest, he's not a handsome face ㅋㅋ an actor's face is meant to be put on the screen to be 'seen', no? I think judgment of visuals is perfectly reasonable ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+118, -100] How is calling an ugly face ugly considered a hate comment? The word 'ugly' is a word that crosses the line now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it more wrong to accuse someone who is telling the truth as being hateful? A hate comment is one that has hate as its intentions, this guy's just saying the truth... Calling an ugly person 'handsome' seems more like ridicule to me...

8. [+86, -66] He's completely charming though

9. [+77, -96] If there was a guy with Ryu Jun Yeol's personality in your college class, girls would be all over him.. ㅋㅋ

10. [+76, -100] I think a lot more women like Ryu Jun Yeol than you'd think..

11. [+76, -33] He's honestly ugly, but his personality makes up for it. Just admit what's true...

12. [+65, -31] Well he's ugly so he's being called ugly... does anyone honestly think he's handsome??? Honestly???? He's uglier than any guy I see on the streets

13. [+62, -31] But why shouldn't we be allowed to pass judgment on the visuals of an actor? He's ugly, what're we supposed to do about it ㅋㅋ and having to see that ugly face on TV all the time is torture too

-