Article: 'Unnis Slam Dunk' Gong Minzy, "2NE1 are my roots, I wish the best for all of the members"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+1,627, -81] Pretty Minzy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ wishing nothing but the best for you!!!
2. [+1,403, -49] I hope her solo does well... I hope she gets a good song, I really do
3. [+1,254, -45] I choked up at her parts... burst out laughing at Hong Jin Kyung ㅋㅋㅋ I honestly had low expectations because it's another girl group concept but the show looks promising so far
4. [+1,030, -33] Sigh, I already miss 2NE1...
5. [+735, -33] Gong Minzy fighting!!! Let's keep it up
1. [+364, -15] Minzy-ya... be successful~~ and don't get hurt
2. [+293, -20] I wonder why YG threw her out, she's such a good singer
3. [+208, -10] Gong Minzy~~ do well~!!
4. [+20, -2] ㅋㅋ She's the first female dancer I've seen in a while on TV that I thought was actually talented
5. [+13, -4] She got so pretty after the plastic surgery.. anyway, her singing and dancing skills will definitely put her at the top of Unnis!
Article: Jun Somi, "Gong Minzy is my role model, can't believe we're in the same group now!"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+266, -34] Usually the baddie type idols have a lot of female fans. 2NE1, 4minute, SISTAR, Mamamoo... It's like the fans live vicariously through them because they don't fit in the box that society demands of women and are able to express themselves confidently. That's why I hate it when people always try to make it seem like a woman's worst enemy is another woman.
2. [+236, -20] I really like the combination of members his season ㅎㅎ
3. [+124, -10] The first episode is off to a fun start...
4. [+13, -0] Somi Minzy fighting ^^
5. [+12, -4] Somi really has nothing but good things ahead of her... as long as she keeps up with practice and working on keeping her foundation strong, she'll be JYP's new girl group ace in no time~!!!