Article: Cube reps, "Jang Hyunseung to return to B2ST... revamp the group as 3"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+2,696, -26] Wow honestly, I have no words that are even worthy enough to say about Cube..
2. [+2,505, -15] Guess that means B2ST won't be able to use their name B2ST..
3. [+2,264, -28] Oh~~~ horrible news
4. [+187, -0] So Cube isn't going to let B2ST use their name and instead they're going to take the highly disliked Jang Hyunseung to create a three member group, do they honestly see success in that equation? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cube really can't use their heads
5. [+181, -0] I'm not a B2ST fan but that's really petty of Cube
6. [+160, -2] Cube, just wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so they've basically declared that they won't be giving up on the B2ST name, even if that means bringing Jang Hyunseung back
7. [+153, -2] Not even a fan but that's ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do they think B2ST will fail as a group if they don't get to use their name? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+124, -1] They're playing so dirty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+22,315, -112] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cube has gone insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+19,303, -106] Have they gone insane...? I have no words for this. They're being so petty just to keep B2ST from taking the name
3. [+14,881, -88] And what in the world is this...
4. [+9,015, -80] ...?
5. [+2,930, -28] Cube truly showing what rock bottom looks like ㅋㅋㅋ hopefully BtoB can get out of that dirty company soon
Article: Jang Hyunseung, "First time hearing about it... and I have no intention to join"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+886, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So Cube's in a rush to keep B2ST's name it seems
2. [+855, -5] What kind of company does their job like this
3. [+727, -12] Has Cube gone insane? Has their brain reduced to that of Park Geun Hye's?
4. [+68, -1] Cube: We refuse to give up the B2ST name!!!!!! Jang Hyunseung, you take all the bullets for us!!!!!!!
5. [+66, -1] Imagine how rushed Cube felt to keep the name that they had to even sell Jang Hyunseung's name out to test the waters ㅋㅋ
6. [+52, -0] I feel bad for BtoB for still being stuck in the company
7. [+37, -1] Are they purposely trying to bankrupt the company?
8. [+34, -3] Seems like Cube is just starting fires without a care to try and screw B2ST over. Jang Hyunseung would be insane to go back into a group with a bunch of nugus that he already left in the first place.
Article: Jang Hyunseung takes down post "I won't stand for this" why?
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+637, -7] Cube probably told him to take it down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+558, -8] Obviously Cube told him to delete it
3. [+416, -25] Cube and Jang Hyunseung, they're one and the same ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+40, -2] Cube probably yelled at him ㅋㅋ even thieves require teamwork to pull off a heist, they're such idiots ㅋㅋ
5. [+38, -1] His CEO put out an official statement putting his name on the line and yet he's on SNS committing yet another team kill ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+32, -1] It's obvious that he wants to be like Zico in style but he's no where near the talent or the style required to pull it off. He's just like another Sulli, someone who fakes an image ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+29, -0] He might even be being beat up by Cube as we speak
8. [+20, -2] Cube probably told him to take it down... and he's still under contract with them so he probably has to do the group if they tell him to. I do feel a bit bad for him because it's obvious Cube is using him as a shield for all the bullets and pretty much just throwing him away as a necessary means to keep the B2ST name.
Article: Around Us, "We were discussing the B2ST name with Cube just yesterday... ridiculous"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+585, -5] Just don't use the name. Fans will support you no matter what name you use and I know it's sad to have to throw that away but it's not worth giving money to Cube for it
2. [+500, -7] The reason B2ST was loved was not because of their name but because of the five members. I had no idea Cube would be this petty though ㅋ
3. [+418, -3] Don't use the name B2ST, just change it to BEST~