Article: Luna is the first idol celebrity to visit single mother's association to donate period pads
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+226, -7] She did something good, just leave it at that, why do some people have to be so twisted
2. [+145, -6] When I was in school, the school nurse always had pads for us and would let us take as many as we needed... was that only our school.. anyway, I hope that the people who need it find it useful! Very cool of Luna!!
3. [+118, -7] Luna's such a nice person...
4. [+16, -2] I honestly think the good deeds of celebrities should be spread far and wide instead of being kept hidden, especially if they have a lot of fans in their teens and twenties
5. [+14, -4] Aigoo~~ good job *round of applause*
6. [+10, -0] Whether it's for promoting her image or anything, the fact that she did it at all is deserving of praise in itself
7. [+10, -2] Respect-dol~
8. [+9, -0] Luna-ssi, you did a great thing. Let's please just praise people who do good things. Why are Koreans so hesitant to praise.
9. [+6, -1] I honestly can't even imagine how devastating it must feel to not be able to buy pads because you're too poor...
10. [+5, -0] News of good deeds is always heartwarming