Article: [Exclusive] Idols who debuted in 2010, their 7 year contracts are expiring... will they stay or leave!
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,152, -19] miss A's on the path of disbandment
2. [+774, -22] All of the groups seem a bit at risk other than SISTAR, INFINITE, and CNBLUE
3. [+584, -16] It's so hard to not only gain popularity but maintain it as an idol group. The long standing groups are so amazing!!
4. [+447, -28] Hopefully there's a girl group that lasts like Shinhwa
5. [+162, -6] Wishing the best for INFINITE, I know they can as long as their company treats them right
6. [+112, -5] Honestly Woollim is the only company that can handle INFINITE. I know some aren't happy with Woollim lately but there's really no other company that fits their color so well.. In the end, it's up to them to decide though.
7. [+98, -1] I don't think INFINITE or SISTAR will disband... Not sure if they'll renew with their current agencies but I don't see them disbanding
8. [+127, -11] INFINITE's so good, Woollim needs to get to work
9. [+109, -8] It'd be such a waste for SISTAR to disband, I really hope they don't
10. [+83, -2] Well apparently JYP took down miss A's picture from their main building and put up Suzy's solo picture instead