Lovelyz makes comeback with 'WoW!'



Article: [Music Review] Lovelyz shouts 'WoW!' 

Source: Sports World via Naver

1. [+1,534, -107] I personally like the song but I think it's going to be one of those songs people either love or hate

2. [+1,410, -78] I found it pretty lacking ㅠㅠ I looked forward to a song like 'Ah-choo' but the song is so different from the teaser...

3. [+1,442, -92] Am I the only one who hears a similar note to 'Destiny'...

4. [+1,071, -61] To be honest, the intro was good but then I just got confused as the song went on

5. [+511, -30] Why oh why won't they come out with another song like 'Ah-choo'... Even 'Hello' would be better potentially

6. [+326, -25] Sigh, I like this song and I liked 'Destiny' but these aren't the type of songs that we want. We want songs like 'Ah-choo' and 'To You', how can you put out two minor songs in a row like this..

7. [+295, -21] The outfits look like 'Ah-choo', song sounds like 'Destiny'...

8. [+274, -22] Woollim you idiots... we're asking for a song like 'Ah-choo', why are you releasing 'Destiny 2'...

9. [+206, -4] I think it'd be a funky song from the teaser but their composer seems to enjoy minor chords... The song will definitely be a love or hate with people.

10. [+248, -23] Lovelyz needed to have gone with a fairytale concept after 'Ah-choo' instead of Destiny' and then 'Destiny' after that fairytale concept. Why are they coming out with a fall concept in the middle of spring?

-