|fan sent wedding invite to his agency|
|fan asked him at fan signing to choose her wedding date|
Article: Lee Min Ho's special love for fan, sends congratulations flowers to fan's wedding
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+884, -18] Daebak... that fan's going to live a happy life~ Lee Min Ho just turned the husband and all the wedding guests into his fan with this move~
2. [+807, -16] Wow, I'm not an Lee Min Ho fan but I think that's really cool of him. Now this is how you really pay back fans. Imagine how touched she was... she'll be his fan for life ㅎㅎ
3. [+656, -15] Cool of him~~~~~~
4. [+25, -3] A true is one like him, takes care of fans and takes an interest in them when no one is looking...
5. [+24, -3] I don't really understand why the fan asked him what date she should get married on though...;;;;
6. [+23, -0] Now all his fans are going to be sending their wedding invites to his company ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+22, -3] Cool move by both Lee Min Ho and his company.. but now I'm worried that his company's going to be bombarded with wedding invites ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+21, -3] Talk about a successful fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+19, -1] Kim Junsu would've probably charged his fans $500 for the wreath
10. [+11, -1] It's a cool thing for both parties. Imagine your fan getting married on the date you chose for her... and the fan gets a congratulatory wreath in return.
11. [+11, -2] But shouldn't the credit go to Lee Min Ho's agency rather than him?
12. [+10, -3] This is still a form of business in the end
13. [+9, -14] That fan seems crazy to me though... why make Lee Min Ho choose her wedding date? Is she going to ask him to be her wet nurse when she gives birth too?