Article: "Here's a collection of my cars" Kim Junsu's life on SNS back in the spotlight
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate
1. [+826, -11] Can't pay his staff... but wants to show off his import cars... what a tryhard!!!!!!
2. [+800, -9] This is an utter joke
3. [+771, -11] Gotta give it to JYJ for their loyalty together! Even in their ruin, they go together..
4. [+55, -0] I'm seriously getting goosebumps at JYJ's stupid fangirls trying to defend him.. they don't even realize they're his ATMs ㅋ
5. [+44, -1] SM with their third victory
6. [+42, -1] Is it nice living that life by stealing lunch money from your stupid fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, can't stand this ugly sh*t anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ any man on the street has to be better than him
7. [+39, -0] Jeez... he has a long way to go in terms of maturing... tsk tsk
8. [+36, -0] So do his stupid fangirls get it yet??? The paycheck that you bust your a$$ to make every month, the barely $3,000 that you make a month, is spent on him living this lavish lifestyle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+32, -0] The timing of his hotel sale is so nasty too. Right before his enlistment... he's probably sure this will all be forgotten once he gets back. So disappointed as a former fan. After all the fuss he caused with the cosmetics business during his TVXQ days and his family is still in above their heads with a hotel they couldn't manage
10. [+32, -0] These pictures are so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+757, -9] The fact that his hotel couldn't turn a profit is because you're the one who hired your own family that weren't in any way fit or able to manage the hotel. And how is that at all an excuse for not paying your employees on time for an entire year? tsk tsk
2. [+699, -11] While his employees had to take out loans and ruining their credit because they were behind on pay, this guy is claiming that it's unfair because he eventually did pay them ㅋㅋ
3. [+688, -6] He could've sold 9 of those cars and his staff wouldn't have gone unpaid...
4. [+56, -4] And all of that was made by fans
5. [+50, -2] I used to think SM was a bad company... but I think it's the opposite now
6. [+48, -0] Imagine how terrible the staff felt seeing these pictures
7. [+46, -0] JYJ taking turns with these scandals ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+33, -0] His ATMs are so mad they're shaking ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Kim Junsu's older brother Kim Mooyoung, "Sold cars, watches to try and pay.. please don't hate on Junsu"
Source: Donga Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,454, -50] Whether you had to sell your car or your watch, your staff should've been paid on time regardless
2. [+1,298, -41] Could've sold at least one of those cars a little earlier and prevented their pay from being delayed
3. [+1,216, -45] Pretty sure it's in his best interest for him to stay quiet;;;;;
4. [+123, -6] Just selling two of those import cars alone would've come out to 5 billion won. These employees weren't in high positions with high salaries, their pay could've been resolved quickly. How is it fair at all that he can get away with showing off his import car buys on Instagram while his staff are struggling day to day because they can't make ends meet? Does that make sense at all?
5. [+111, -4] The fact here is that the hotel staff had delayed pay... You get their services, you pay them on time. It's not fair at all that he gets to sell it all off without telling them and then run away to the army. Not paying staff on time is the devil of the business industry...
6. [+89, -4] The profit that he made from the hotel sale should go towards the unpaid wages
7. [+85, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If any of you actually read his explanation, he even specifically says "we were going to tell our staff right as the article went out" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ these guys are ba$tards
8. [+74, -3] Your typical defense tactic from bosses who are delaying your pay
9. [+73, -3] Fact of the matter is that they were late on paying their staff multiple times. Just because they eventually ended up paying them does not excuse them from the blame. Pay is something that needs to happen on time, and whether they have to sell their watches or their cars is none of our business. No one forced you to run this hotel business, you opened it yourselves and whether it turns a profit or a loss is completely your own responsibility!! These poor staff...
10. [+62, -3] The fact that they built that huge hotel and didn't even have a professional oversee the management of it but just family is a problem and their issue.
11. [+58, -0] No one cares that you sold your car or your watch... you should've sold your homes and all your assets to meet your one basic responsibility of paying your staff on time. Did you expect praise for selling your car and your watch to meet a basic requirement of your own job? Ridiculous
12. [+58, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he saying that like it's something amazing that he did? It's fact that his employees were not paid on time and that the hotel was sold behind their back and that severance was paid 6 months after the fact as well. Do they not realize what they did wrong? What is wrong with these brothers?