Article: Lee Hyori, "I'm 39 years old this year... I will have a baby when it happens"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+142, -18] What's it any of our business if she has a baby or not? Not like any of you will be providing financial support for the baby so stop and mind your own business
2. [+90, -13] It's okay~ seems like she's giving feedback to some comments with the comment about a baby
3. [+75, -12] Did someone give her crap about not having a baby or what? What's it to any of you whether she has one or not ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+75, -12] I like that she's living peacefully ^^
5. [+52, -6] Leave the baby planning to the actual family at hand
6. [+16, -4] If only people kept private questions like babies to themselves
7. [+7, -1] Is she already that old... time flies fast...
8. [+6, -1] People should never ask about when people are going to have babies... especially since you never know if they're trying and struggling. What reply do you even want to hear?
1. [+359, -38] The best times are when you don't have kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+353, -33] I always felt like this unni would stay where she was but she's already 39 years old
3. [+257, -30] It's so nice to see her living a comfortable, peaceful life.. but I do want to see her on TV too
4. [+52, -8] Leave the baby plans to the couple. I hate how Koreans never mind their own businesses and ask all sorts of intrusive questions when you don't have a baby
5. [+23, -4] Nuna, daughters mostly take after the father's genes so make sure you have a son no matter what
6. [+22, -47] If she's 39, she probably won't be able to have one... medically, 35 is the age where reproduction dies for women
7. [+20, -26] I think she's already past the age to get pregnant...
8. [+19, -33] I heard the chance of pregnancy drops to 20% once you pass your thirties