Article: Kim Min Hee's interview under controversy, "Discrimination against women in the industry? I don't have any big problems about it"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
"While working, I've never felt that I was being discriminated against for being a woman. There are a lot of great women and actresses but I think it's because there are more movies about men that male actors stand out more. I think it can't be helped considering our society and the circumstances. I don't have any big problems about it."
1. [+987, -138] I get that she's deserving of all the hate in the world right now but it's ridiculous to hate on her for having no problems about something like this. Not like everyone needs to find it problematic.
2. [+703, -80] Not even that big of a deal tsk tsk
3. [+693, -92] Sounds like the journalist has more of an issue with it? The article sounds more like it's trying to pick an issue where there isn't
4. [+59, -33] She's actually quite realistic. She's accepted the fact that society is male centered and instead of feeling victimized over it, she found her own path to success. Her mindset seems a lot healthier than women's rights activists who are so stuck on their own victimization.
5. [+39, -11] She's not saying she doesn't have a problem with discrimination of women, she's saying she's never personally felt it. It's probably an answer from personal experience.
6. [+39, -31] Kim Min Hee has always been famous for being thoughtless. It's our mistake for expecting thoughts from someone without thoughts.
7. [+35, -8] With the way Kim Min Hee's image has been going, she's going to get hate no matter what she says
8. [+29, -19] There's nothing inside that head of hers, what could she possibly have a problem with! If she was a woman with a thought in her head, she wouldn't even be having an affair right now.
9. [+21, -5] Well she doesn't have a problem with it, not like we can do anything about that
10. [+20, -5] The journalist is the reason why feminists get hate... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Min Hee simply said she had no problems with it but the journalist had to go and talk it up as an issue in the media... is having no problems a problem now? ㅋㅋ
11. [+17, -6] So should she be catering to the feminazis by saying she has a problem with something she clearly doesn't?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ