Article: [Exclusive] Hyunyoung and Alex break up after a year and 4 months "To remain as senior and junior"
Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+359, -20] Alex seems like he'd be the romantic type but when you actually listen to him talk on radios and stuff, he's actually the jokester type who isn't afraid to crack jokes at the expense of your shame or embarrassment
2. [+302, -21] I expect an article about Joo Ji Hoon and Gain breaking up soon too
3. [+246, -11] He was on 'Fridge' not too long ago saying he was going to cook for his girlfriend... but now they broke up;;
4. [+29, -4] He got what he wanted and he's out now
5. [+21, -1] She didn't match Alex anyway
6. [+10, -2] Most celebrity couples cite busy schedules as their excuse but we all know that it's usually personality differences or the inability to bridge their age gap
7. [+8, -1] Everyone's breaking up ㅎ
8. [+4, -0] Alex has this whole romantic guy image but as a woman, I can read right through him on TV. He tries so hard to come off as a caring guy but he's quite disrespectful.
1. [+2,975, -277] Alex plays up his romantic image but he's totally a player ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find him greasy, I've hated that about him since 'WGM'
2. [+2,105, -73] Hyunyoung doesn't even have any TV schedules, what're they so busy to break up over?
3. [+1,844, -44] I had a feeling they were talking about each other too much on TV...
4. [+1,809, -64] Rain barely ever talked about his relationship and ended up married, Alex talked about it all the time and ended up broken up
5. [+1,522, -48] Alex shows you should always be careful with what you say. It wasn't that long ago he was talking about her on 'Fridge'...
6. [+356, -9] I knew they'd break up... A man who has intentions for marriage will always be cautious about speaking about his woman... while the men who brag about their girlfriends all the time usually end up broken up..
7. [+288, -13] Yeah, he talked about her on TV too much
8. [+238, -9] He honestly just seems like a player to me ㅜ