Article: T-ara's former member Ahreum mentions scandal on SNS "I'm OK"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+726, -180] I don't trust a word she says, didn't she leave in the first place because she has mental issues?
2. [+697, -38] I remember she put up weird pictures for a while and talked about being possessed... thankfully she looks a lot better
3. [+631, -175] B*tch, you need to stay quiet too
4. [+47, -6] People are asking that you reveal what you did to provoke her into sending you those texts. Why only release parts of a conversation?
5. [+47, -6] Instead of saying you're ok, please explain why she sent you those texts. Just how much did you gossip around that she had to tell you "rumors travel fast in this industry so stop running your mouth"
6. [+44, -12] This whole thing is pointless. If Hwayoung really was the issue in the scandal, they would've released these Katalk conversations from the start. Their entire group was being broken into dust in just three days of the scandal breaking out and you really expect us to believe they sat on damning evidence like this and did nothing? Are you all stupid? You can tell exactly what was going on just by reading the Katalk conversation alone. What sister would stand by and watch their own sister be bullied and not do anything about it?
7. [+42, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is such a psychopath group. Not one member is sane.
8. [+32, -2] I remember her SNS being just about as scary as Sulli's lately~~
9. [+31, -15] I still don't get why these Katalks weren't brought up earlier
10. [+30, -4] T-ara as a group should've never debuted in this world... Kwang Soo-ya, you reading this?
Article: T-ara's former member Ahreum writes on Jiyeon's SNS "I'll protect you unnis"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+238, -20] What is she trying to start now ㅋㅋ how about you all meet up and resolve this in person... enough with the shadow boxing on SNS
2. [+193, -23] Please stop acting up
3. [+101, -36] After reading all the articles, I can see why the Hwayoung sisters had it so hard
4. [+20, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can already tell what happened like watching it on video. After Hwayoung started getting bullied, the late newcomer Ahreum started running her mouth with the others. No wonder Hyoyoung got so pissed. I would've done worse if I was the unni.
5. [+17, -3] So is Ahreum proving herself to be a participant in the bullying too? ㅋㅋ Guess who just failed at trying to turn sentiment around
Article: T-ara's agency, "Hwayoung and Hyoyoung's past controversy? We have nothing to say"
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+6,004, -197] Well the two aren't under their agency anymore so they can't speak freely about them but this is a pretty big scandal that caused T-ara to be exiled and they still refuse to come out with a clarification? Keep in mind that this is the same company that did nothing after taking Hwayoung out of the group and watched their own group burn in flames.
2. [+5,614, -145] This is the time where your clarification is needed. But of course, what would you expect from this company to ever do their job?
3. [+3,984, -360] Ugh, such a fox
4. [+2,390, -65] Kwang Soo-ya, how is it that you haven't changed in five years at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+4,648, -1,227] Hwayoung seems like a sly fox
6. [+914, -57] Or maybe they learned from the first time when they clarified and just got hated back... although I have to admit, this timing seems like the perfect time for them to be aggressive with the clarifications. Or maybe it's because Hwayoung's father is also Kwang Soo's friend?
7. [+1,051, -104] Hwayoung and Hyoyoung are actually the daughters of Kwang Soo's friend so I'm sure that's why he's hesitant on saying anything more
8. [+815, -26] Not like this agency has ever been known to do their jobs
9. [+852, -88] They have the biggest blame. If only they handled the scandal responsibly from the start, T-ara would've never been exiled from the Korean market. It's all because of their agency that they lost.
10. [+705, -53] Kwang Soo is friends with the father of the twins so it's no wonder he sat there and did nothing while his own group was getting hated to flames. I still remember the thousands and thousands of comments that were being put up during the scandal. Either way, it's time that the agency steps up and corrects what's right and wrong and just reveal it all.
Article: [Exclusive] Former T-ara member Ahreum left MBK 3 years ago
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+451, -85] Poor T-ara ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they suffered all that hate for the past 5 years and now it's revealed that they weren't the bullies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their mentality is so strong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they showed physically and mentally what determination means ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+372, -73] If Hyoyoung was really such a hard worker and treated her unnis with respect, do you think T-ara would've treated her like that? T-ara worked so hard to climb up from 'Bo Peep Bo Peep', the members had no one but each other to depend on and right as they were finally enjoying some heard earned popularity, a new member comes in and doesn't even work hard but instead acts like she deserves all of the hard work they put in to achieve. It's understandable that T-ara would be put off by that. I think what the public is disappointed in Hwayoung with is that she acted like the victim.
3. [+258, -45] Fighting to everyone... During the time of the scandal, T-ara or Hwayoung were just high schoolers.. or even 20-21 years old. They were so young.. and I trust that that was the best they could've handled it at the time. If only people had listened to both sides of the story, this never would've gotten as bad as it did. It's a sad case for both parties... it's sad to think that it will only end when one party is made out to be the bad guy.