Article: [Exclusive] Crayon Pop contracts to expire in March... Soyul's married, but what about the rest?
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+485, -16] I honestly can't remember another song of theirs other than 'Bar Bar Bar'...
2. [+484, -19] Soyul made the most realistic decision. With their singing skills, it's going to be hard to transfer to another agency...
3. [+405, -16] Well I guess they're just left up in the air now
4. [+35, -2] I think Soyul made the best choice given her situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'chwi-jib' takes skill too you know
('chwi-up' means finding employment, but the word play takes 'jib' from 'shi-jib' meaning marriage, so 'chwi-jib' is essentially slang for finding employment/financial security through marriage)
5. [+32, -2] Soyul made the best choice, she has to find a way to live too
6. [+31, -4] I still wonder what happened between the time she claimed to be suffering from a panic disorder and the time it took her to meet Moon Hee Jun, date him, and decide to get married. We heard that she wanted to wait on the marriage but he stubbornly made her do it now... but to think of the process of going from a panic disorder straight into marriage sounds a bit... funny ㅋㅋ
7. [+27, -1] Soyul's the true winner of them all
8. [+22, -2] The girl group that no one recognizes without their helmets!!!!
9. [+22, -1] They hadn't had a hit song since 'Bar Bar Bar'... I reckon they won't ever get another hit before disappearing as is...
10. [+18, -1] Soyul got her 'chwi-jib', the rest are destined for unemployment
11. [+17, -1] Geummi's 30 years old, Soyul's 27... the rest of the members are 28... they're way too old to be a girl group anymore
12. [+17, -1] They lucked out with 'Bar Bar Bar'... the most successful member of them all is just Soyul with her 'chwi-jib'..
13. [+16, -0] I only remember 'Bar Bar Bar' but even that song is almost 6 years old now
14. [+15, -0] They could've ridden out the fame of 'Bar Bar Bar' for much longer but their ilbe scandal completely crushed it and now that Soyul's getting married, the group itself is up in the air...
15. [+10, -1] I personally think they've already made enough money to buy their own buildings and whatnot. Celebrities make so much more than we could ever imagine.