Article: UP10TION reps, "Wooshin and Somi's video rumors, we will be taking legal action"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+720, -37] What "rumors"
2. [+681, -29] So is he denying that he put his hand on her chest and sexually harassed her??
3. [+653, -41] Hul, he's still denying it...
4. [+597, -35] So ridiculous how celebrities resort to taking legal action against rumors when they don't have anything to say ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+501, -35] He's calling it a rumor still ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+121, -13] Is he talking about the rumors where he tried to touch the chest of a girl who just graduated junior high?
7. [+105, -9] Anyone who's seen the video isn't going to believe him;; the first time could've been a mistake but he puts his hand back up there, no manners at all ㅡㅡ if a woman is standing behind you, you should at least be conscious of it and make sure your hands aren't touching her tsk tsk
8. [+82, -10] I like how the article ends with talks about his group's promos ㅋㅋ
9. [+78, -10] Malicious editing?? I've seen every video of it and it wasn't maliciously edited..
10. [+70, -9] But they're not rumors so what're you suing? Does he not realize that this is going to get him more hate?
11. [+63, -7] Just apologize for the controversy and take some time off for reflection, that's the better option
12. [+71, -12] Ridiculous...
1. [+181, -6] What the, this is ridiculous and it's only going to ruin his image further
2. [+118, -3] But is there anything that he can legally sue???? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+112, -10] His image won't recover from this... anyway, the majority of the rumor posters are probably junior/high school kids, they must be feeling nervous nowㅜ
4. [+16, -6] Is this nugu trying to get attention?
5. [+15, -0] Everyone forgot about it until he went back to dig it back up again
6. [+6, -0] He has now dropped his image to a pit that he can't recover from ㅠㅠ
7. [+5, -1] His agency is stupid, taking legal action over this controversy will ruin his image even more. They should've just said that the two talked it out and apologize to everyone. Once he decides to take legal action like this, it's his entire team that gets affected all because of him. IOI may be a group that's gone at the end of the month but you can't ignore the power of their fans.
8. [+2, -0] Another stupid thing his agency is doing is that they're dragging back up a controversy everyone forgot about. Could've just stayed quiet and run their promos instead./