Article: Hyeri "Girl's Day will never disband because the members ever get upset with one another"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+3,538, -248] Maybe because they overcame all their difficulties together but they seem more like a family than strangers when they're on TV. I hope they can promote together for a long time~
2. [+3,123, -229] Let's come out with another song like 'Something' or 'Darling'!
3. [+2,311, -194] They really do look close ㅋ hope you maintain that~~ ^^
4. [+282, -41] You have easygoing Yura, friendly Hyeri, balance maker Sojin, and bright personality Minah... not one negative member on the team ㅋ
5. [+209, -18] Go look at their 'One Fine Day' episode ㅋㅋ nevermind any discord, it's just Yura and Hyeri jumping off the walls while Minah suffers the butt of their jokes and Sojin exhausts herself trying to calm everyone down ㅋㅋㅋ the four are just a family ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+227, -34] They seem that way, like sisters ㅋㅋㅋ Hyeri seems to match long hair lately though. I used to think short hair fit her better because her longer hair during 'Ring My Bell' didn't fit her but now I'm thinking she looks prettier with it lately ㅜ.ㅜ
7. [+166, -23] I saw them once at a CF recording and they did seem like sisters... quite jealous
8. [+177, -27] Yeah, Girl's Day seem more like sisters