Article: Wendy unable to eat properly because of manager watching her
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+374, -21] Red Velvet has a pretty mean manager... his videos are famous
2. [+341, -11] Just let her eat when she's filming...
3. [+271, -30] I feel bad for the manager getting flak since he's obviously just following company orders... it's like getting mad at the policemen who patrol rallies
4. [+35, -0] Why even put her on mukbang shows if they aren't going to let her eat?
5. [+26, -1] It was really cool of Kang Ta to tell her "it's okay, just eat"
6. [+25, -1] I understand watching what she eats off camera but when there's a camera in front of her face, isn't it going too far to not even let her finish a cup of ramen? I remember Hyeri and Seolhyun totally pigging out on TV shows although we all know they don't eat like that regularly...
7. [+21, -0] Is her manager a noob? Does he not realize that viewers like people who work hard on variety shows? It's better to pig out on mukbangs than pick at your food like this... If she's on such a strict diet, why even put her on a mukbang show to begin with?
8. [+21, -0] If the manager's going to give her crap for eating on an eating show, why did he put her on the show in the first place?
9. [+20, -1] Obviously the manager doesn't have it any easier considering all the Pann posts talking sh*t about Wendy and Joy being fat the second they gain any weight. You think the manager enjoys being mean to her?
10. [+19, -0] Don't put her on the show at all if you're not going to let her eat
11. [+15, -1] If they scheduled her for an MC position on a mukbang show, then they should be encouraging her to have fun and work hard... why should viewers have to watch her tip toe around food the entire time?
12. [+15, -1] Red Velvet's manager is notorious for being super strict with the girls. He acts like the CEO, always yelling and swearing..
13. [+12, -6] I wouldn't blame the manager... He just knows that people will be overly critical of her if she gains any weight